It is another activity which you can go by kayaking to visit the cave in Soppong area.
- Before considering to ride on the Kayak, it is essential to be able to swim at least a distance of 25 m.
- You must be in good shape.
- Make sure to have a good helmet and a life jacket at your size.
- You must listen to and take into consideration the recommendations of tour guide.
- Don’t drink alcohol before to ride on the kayak.
- It is better to avoid going barefoot some stones can be sharp.
What to bring
- Drinking water
- Waterproof sunblock
- Towel and a spare T-shirt
- Waterproof bag
Notes : Leave your valuables in the safety box at room.
Some Important Rules
- Use the materials carefully.
- Indicate to your partner about what side you plan to go around the obstacle.
- If you fall off the kayak in a rapid take position on the back legs forward to protect obstacles with the flow until a quieter and easier place to go back on board. Your fellow will get you back downstream.
- If you are caught in a current, float on your back and travel downstream, feet first, to protect your head from impact with any objects.
- Beware of submerged objects. Trees, branches, rocks and discarded rubbish can be very dangerous.
- To protect from thorny branches lie on your back and put the paddle or arms as a shield front of your face but do not never lean over the kayak.
- Helmet and vest jacket are mandatory. ( you must wear helmet and life jacket during the whole trip. )
It’s important to note that you are responsible of your safety.